Watermelon Shaved Ice
Love shaved ice but don't want the high fructose corn syrup? Then you'll love this healthy version that tastes just like the real thing.
- High Powered Blender
- 5 cups Frozen Watermelon Chunks
- 1-2 cups Coconut Water
- 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup I love Wallings Maple Syrup
- Freeze Watermelon for at least 2 hours.
- Throw all ingredients into a high-powered blender.
- May need to break up watermelon chunks with a knife.
- Use wooden spoon to reposition the chunks.
- 1 cup of coconut water is very thick. 2 cups makes it pourable.
- Adjust the liquid to your liking.
- Makes 2 servings. 16 oz each. Enjoy!!