IMPORTANT! PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE (“TERMS”) BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE, AS THEY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS.
Thank you so much for visiting the vitalandclear.com website. VitalandClear.com in all of its forms is a division of Whole Body Balance, LLC At Vital and Clear (hereinafter also referred to as “the Company” or “we,” “our,” or “us”) our goal and mission is to help you learn strategies for improving your health and/or the health of your clients. The Company owns or controls, and provides access to, vitalandclear.com (however accessed and/or used, whether via personal computers, mobile devices or otherwise) or other interactive features that are accessible or downloadable through vitalandclear.com and that link to these TERMS (collectively, “website”).
- You agree to these TERMS by accessing or using the website, registering for services offered on the website, or by accepting, uploading, submitting or downloading any information or content from or to the website. Your use of the website is subject to these terms, which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. It is important for you to refer to these terms from time to time to make sure that you are aware of any additions, revisions, or modifications that we may have made to these terms. Your use of the website constitutes your acceptance of these terms. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE.
- The information provided on the website is not medical advice and is not intended to, nor should it, replace the advice and assistance of your physician or other licensed health care provider. Kimberly Anne is not a physician, psychologist, registered dietitian or licensed health care provider. Everyone’s situation is different, and since Kimberly Anne does not know you personally, all of the information provided on the website is for general informational purposes only. Just as with any other diet, exercise or health improvement program, before you use any of the information on the website, you should meet with your doctor to discuss your plans, how they fit with your personal situation, and whether they should be implemented. On an ongoing basis, you should seek immediate medical attention if you have any symptoms or adverse reaction to anything that you do. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read on the website.
- For the reasons set forth above, you agree that Vitalandclear.com, a division of Whole Body Balance, LLC, its individual members or affiliates, or any third party providing content or tools on the website are not responsible for any losses or damages that might occur from your use of the information contained on the website or accessible from the website and you further agree that we do not guarantee or endorse the suitability or results of the services we provide or the information displayed on the website.
- The website and services we provide are for adults only, not children (persons under the age of 18). The website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to applicable law or regulation. If you live in a place where this type of information is not allowed then you cannot use the website.
- If you provide the website with your email address you have expressly granted us the right to contact you via email. You agree that you have opted-in to receive our newsletter by providing your first name and email address and answering any questions within our website. If you do not wish to receive e-mail from us, simply click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each newsletter.
- Certain products or Services may be offered for sale on our website. In the event you wish to purchase or to subscribe for any of these products or Services, you will be asked by our website or an authorized third party to supply certain information, including without limitation, your full name, address, telephone number and credit card information. You agree to provide our website or such third party with the foregoing information as well as any other mandatory information that is accurate, complete and current, and to comply with the terms and conditions of any agreement that you may enter into governing your purchase of the product or Service. You shall be responsible for all charges incurred through your account as well as for paying any applicable taxes.
- Any conduct by you on our website or social media links (“Sites”) that we believe, in our sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying our Sites will not be permitted and the posting will be removed from the Sites. You agree to use our Sites only for lawful purposes. You will not use the Sites to upload, post, e-mail, transmit, display, distribute, promote, or otherwise make available: (i) any material that is false, unlawful, threatening, tortuous, disparaging (including disparaging of the Company, its parent, subsidiaries or affiliates), anything that adversely affects Company business such as discouraging any person or entity from advertising with, linking to or supplying Company, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, racist, sexually explicit, ethnically or culturally offensive, indecent, or that promotes violence, racial hatred, terrorism, or illegal acts, or is otherwise objectionable which is the Company’s sole discretion.
- Testimonials and emails from readers reflect the opinions and experiences of real users of the Company’s services and products, and are submitted to the Company voluntarily by customers. If you would like to submit a testimonial or email to Whole Body Balance, LLC., you agree that it becomes the exclusive property of the Company, which for example includes the rights to reproduce, edit (for length but not general content), and/or publish the testimonial, which may include your name or initials and city/state/country of residence. Some customers that have submitted testimonials to Vital and Clear, a division of Whole Body Balance, LLC may have received a service as a “thank you” in appreciation for the time they invested to write or record their testimonials.
- WE, OUR MEMBERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS AND SUPPLIERS PROVIDE OUR WEBSITE AND SERVICE “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. WE, OUR MEMBERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS AND SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights that vary from state to state. IN ADDITION, WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR OPERATE WITHOUT ERROR; WILL BE ACCURATE, ADEQUATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, AND WE DISCLAIM THE USEFULNESS OF ANY OF THE CONTENT. WE DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT; ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE; AND ANY OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, RIGHT, CLAIM OR REMEDY IN TORT, WHETHER OR NOT ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF Vital and Clear, a division of Whole Body Balance, LLC. ADDITIONALLY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS OF YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT, OR ANY OF OUR SERVICES OR TOOLS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOU WILL ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND THE PERFORMANCE OF OUR SERVICES AND THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ITS CONTENT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, Vital and Clear, a division of Whole Body Balance, LLC, DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR MEMBERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS AND SUPPLIERS, BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT AND/OR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF A) THE AMOUNT YOU PAY TO US IN ANY ONE YEAR OR B) $100. IF THE FOREGOING LIMITATION IS FOUND TO BE INVALID, YOU AGREE THAT Vital and Clear, a division of Whole Body Balance, LLC’s TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION OF ANY KIND OR NATURE SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- If we decide not to enforce any of our rights under this Agreement, it doesn’t mean we have waived those rights or any other rights in any way whatsoever.
- The website and your agreements here are governed by the laws of Alabama, without regard to that state’s conflict of laws provisions. By using the website you expressly agree that personal jurisdiction and venue are proper exclusively in the state and federal courts located in Alabama. If any provision of this agreement is held invalid, such provision shall be restated to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intention of the website in accordance with applicable law and the remainder of the Agreement shall remain in full force.
- If you have any questions about this or want to send us something, please feel free to contact us through our contact page.
Terms of Service for www.vitalandclear.com
This agreement is in effect as of April 1st, 2021.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
a. In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
b. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
c. Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
d. Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
e. Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
f. You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
g. We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
i. Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
ii. Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
Iii. Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
Iiii. Impersonates any person or entity, including any www.vitalandclear.com employees or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
i. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Vital and Clear, a division of Whole Body Balance, LLC and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Vital and Clear, a division of Whole Body Balance, LLC or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Vital and Clear, a division of Whole Body Balance, LLC will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on www.vitalandclear.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Vital and Clear, a division of Whole Body Balance, LLC, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Vital and Clear, a division of Whole Body Balance, LLC.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by Vital and Clear, a division of Whole Body Balance, LLC. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. By accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of our state, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, Vital and Clear, a division of Whole Body Balance, LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
Vital and Clear, a division of Whole Body Balance, LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org