Lemon Pepper Grilled Chicken
Juicy and full of flavor, this chicken is great to grill in bulk and use as a main dish, on salads, and stores great in the freezer.
- Cast Iron Grill Pan or Outside Grill
- 9×13 Baking Dish
- 4 Large Organic Pastured Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Pepper I like Redmond's
- Beat chicken breasts with a tenderizer to even out the size.
- Cut each breast into thirds.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients to make marinade.
- Put chicken in baking dish and cover with marinade.
- Marinate for 20 – 30 minutes tops. Too long and it breaks down too much.
- Heat grill to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Put hand over grill for 5 seconds.
- Put oil on the grill with paper towel or silicone brush.
- Place chicken on hot grill with tongs.
- Grill approximately 5 minutes on each side.
- Use meat thermometer to measure internal temperature. Ready at 165 degrees.
- Let rest for 5 minutes. Enjoy!!