Honey Nut Quinoa Granola
Sweet and delicious! This honey nut quinoa granola packs a nutritional punch while satisfying that sweet tooth. Pair with yogurt and berries for a complete meal.
- large baking pan
- 6 Tbsp unrefined, virgin coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup raw honey locally sourced is best
- 2 1/2 Tbsp pure maple syrup Wallings is my favorite
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp organic cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 cups Ancient Harvest Quinoa Flakes
- 1 cup raw nuts (I use pecans or walnuts) chopped
- 1/2 cup unsweetened finely shredded coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 3 Tbsp coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp Natural nut butter (I used cashew butter) stirred well
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Farhenheit.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir wet ingredients with cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
- Stir in all dry ingredients until fully combined.
- Pour onto the baking pan and spread evenly
- Bake 18 – 24 minutes until light, golden brown. Stirring gently after 10 minutes. (Do not stir large clusters)
- Remove and allow granola to fully cool. It will crisp once cool.
- Gently break and store in an air tight container for up to 3 weeks.