Cinnamon Toast Quinoa With Cranberries and Pecans
Do you miss having cereal for breakfast? This cinnamon toast quinoa packs a nutritional punch while making your tastebuds oh so happy!!
- 1/2 cup Chopped Raw Pecans
- 1 Tbsp Unrefined Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon Plus extra for sprinkling on top
- Tiny pinch of salt
- 2 cups Precooked Quinoa Warm or cold will work
- 2 Tbsp Lakanto Monkfruit
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries Chopped
- Use large frying pan to heat the pecans on med-low heat. Shimmy the pan often until the pecans smell fragrant and toasty. About 4 – 6 minutes.
- Add the coconut oil, cinnamon and salt to the pan. Stir constantly until the cinnamon becomes fragrant. About 15 seconds.
- Add the quinoa to the pan and stir. Coating it well with the cinnamon mixture. Sprinkle in the monkfruit and continue to stir until well incorporated.
- Transfer the desired serving into a bowl and top with hemp seeds, chia seeds, or flax seeds if desired.
- Can serve with coconut milk for a dairy free cereal.