Butternut Squash Soup
- 1 medium squash
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2.5 cups So Delicious Dairy Free Unsweetened Coconut milk
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut squash in half, length-wise, remove seeds and lightly cover with olive oil sea salt and pepper.
- Place cut side down on parchment paper and bake for 50 minutes.
- Once squash is done, add coconut milk, vegetable broth, onion powder, garlic powder to a deep pan and cook on high until boil.
- Add butternut squash, maple syrup and sea salt, then turn heat down to a simmer.
- Using an immersion blender, blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Add ground black pepper and serve!